2011/07/04

My Daughter's Wedding



I know this is supposed to be a decorating blog  and I promise to post lots of interiors here, but right now I am trying to help my daughter, in choosing her wedding decorations, and since I have found so many beautiful ideas, I thought I should share them with you. Maybe you are preparing your wedding right now. If not, I still think it is worth seeing them.

Like all moms  (especially me being a designer) I am looking for ideas for my daughter’s wedding, so I can help in her wedding day, the most  important event in her life, and for it to be as beautiful as it can be.

So, it’s 4 o’clock in the morning  and my eyes are red from overdose of searching  the internet  for  wedding ideas. I cannot stop,  it’s like an addiction. Every website I visit, is better from the previous one and  I cannot come to a final suggestion.
Being up so late and being  an emotional  mom,  I cannot keep my mind concentrated only to the decoration part.  Moments of my daughter’s  growing  up  comes  to  my mind.  It only seems yesterday that she was a sweet little and sometimes naughty girl, and  now  we are planning her wedding.

I know, I know, I am getting emotional now! Well  back to wedding decorations.  All these are so beautiful ideas and I feel  so  confused which is best. So I thought you, my readers and community, can help me out. I wish you would.

Please leave your comments below as to which table decorations you like best
It is so important to us, for you to help us decide about table decorations for the wedding. This way we can understand which table decorations will be appreciated by our wedding guests as well.
Follow the link to the Martha Stewart Weddings to see all the table decorations.
(The flowers have to be white but any arrangement can be produced with white flowers and the tables are round)
Thank you so much for your help! I am anxious to read your comments.


3 comments:

  1. I would go for either #1 or #4....they're all beautiful but perhaps No2 is bit catchy/cheesy and No 3 not very wedding-related.Now that I think about it I would say that the last is the better option as it's lean but without lacking anything in elegance & stature...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the first one is not that close to what i've imagined...I loved the second one , but i have many doubts concerning wheather the heart can be seen by people sitting around the table. The third one is really unique and modern...but i think the forth one is ME!!! thx MuM!!! Kisses and please keep up with nice surprises!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Anna I think your joyce is best. Thank you for helping us out! Wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Contacting Us!